▪ A5 journal (5.8’’ x 8.2’’)
▪ Front & back cover material: bamboo
▪ Paper quality: 120 gsm
▪ 90 pages (45 sheets)
▪ Hand-made in Melbourne, Australia
1. We recommend uploading only high-resolution photo/artwork ( 3 MB or more)
2. Images should be crisp and clear to see better results after engraving.
3. We prefer photos with clear or uniform background. This makes it easier to remove the background and gives a better result.
4. Only one photo should be uploaded per order.
Frequently asked questions:
Q1) How do you customize the bamboo cover with an image?
> First we convert your image into a design that can be burnt into the bamboo and then use the Laser machine to make it.
Q2) What format should I upload?
> We prefer .jpeg and .png. But any commonly used format that can be converted to jpeg or png would be fine to upload.
Q3) What happens if I uploaded a low-resolution image?
> We’ll email you to send another file so that we start the process.
Q4) How detailed will my photo is going to look after engraving?
> it depends on the file. The more clear and crisp your photo is, the better results it will get. Before we start making your journal, we’ll send you a mock-up. Once you approve it, we’ll start making it.
Q5) What’s the size of the engraved photo?
> Again, it depends on the photo or artwork provided. We always aim to make the design in such a way that it looks outstanding. The maximum area that can be engraved is 7 * 10 cm.
Q6) how long does it take you to send the proof (mock-up)?
> We aim to email the mock-up to you the same day but in case of the high volume of orders, it might take unto 2 days.
Q7) What if I didn’t get the proof/mock-up within 2 days?
> Although it’s very unlikely to happen, in case something like this happens you can always contact us at email@example.com.
Q8) Can I request any changes in the design?
>You can ask for minor changes in your design mock-up. However, this will further delay your dispatch date.
Q9) What if I didn’t like the design mock-up at all?
> We are happy to do some minor changes as long as it’s achievable under our skill set and it doesn’t compromise the feasibility of the production. If you are still not satisfied with the design(after the changes have been made), there are two options you can go with:
1. Provide any other photo to achieve better results.
2. Ask for a refund.
Q10) how long will it take to process the refund ?
> We’d be very sorry for not being able to achieve your requirement. In that case, We’ll refund your amount the same day. You’ll get a notification about it. It might take up to 14 days to receive the amount in your account.
Q11) Is the Bamboo cover polished?
> Yes, the bamboo cover is polished with a smooth and scratch-resistant coat.
Q12) What if the final product is not like the mock-up I approved?
> Since, we use bamboo and it’s a natural material so, it’s expected to have variations in color, wood grain texture, and every piece of wood burns differently. Still, we try our best to achieve the results as close as it can be to the mock-up approved by you.
- this is a pictorial representation of the product, the actual texture, color, and design alignment might differ slightly.
- the corners and the spiral holes in the bamboo cover are actually made round.